Tuesday 29 May 2012

Final Prep - Packing!


11 Months ago I sat in Dallas Fort Worth Airport conversing with the ex-president of 20th Century Fox (as you do its a natural occurrence). He in so many words dared me to move to Hollywood to make my mark in the industry if I was up for the challenge. Its been difficult and often times I thought I had gone and lost my marbles. Im so much closer to the finish line than when I first began.

The desire to work in the film industry was birthed age 11 when I say in a darkened cinema theatre alone watching the movie 'Drive Me Crazy'. I promised myself at that young age that I would stop at nothing, fiercely determined that I would make movies worth watching one day. There has been detours to that journey, I worked in an art gallery for a year and I decided to study art too. I made my first feature film in 2010 and now Im off to Hollywood to carve out a place of my own.

Follow my journey of life, surfing, love and film production in California.
Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment